Monday, October 22, 2007

I’d Like a Hairstyle to Complement My Tiara Please

I can’t really update on my new ’do because it is still looking all salon-y. Wait until I wash it and try to style it myself before I can accurately say if I like it or if I will have to go into hiding until it grows out. But even if I don’t like it, I will probably go back to the salon just for the people-watching.

It was good entertainment, especially since there was a big society soiree taking place that very evening. Apparently, Ottawa socialites had descended on the salon en masse. At first glance I felt like I wouldn’t fit in, what with all the big hair (on both the society mavens and the poodles in their laps).

But once Leticia Moneybags and Babs Trophywife returned to their Rockcliffe mansions, I realized that the stylists could produce more than just the ‘old money look’, much to my relief.

1 comment:

Loukia said...

I want to find out where you went to do your hair! Rinaldo's? Okay some good salons I go to: Joseph's in Rideau Centre - ask for Tanya - Silver Scissors on Bank St. is good and this guy Andre who has a salon on Bank is great, as well. :)